Will Huhne and Pryce be having porridge for breakfast?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What's think? I heard on the radio this morning it would typically be 6 to 12 months. Apparently he gets an automatic 10% discount for pleading guilty. I'll bet she's wishing she'd just superglued his locks up.

Sponsored Links
But she still loves him. :)

William Congreve was right: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". :mrgreen:

Serves them both right. Hope they get a year or two each.

Sponsored Links
Same sentence, but he got a 'discount' for pleading guilty...

Good to see equality is still a one way deal!

Good to see the justice system working...1/4 of the sentence to do, roughly 8 weeks, 8 weekends. Now,what job will he get when he gets out?

I would never be allowed to work again in times gone by.

He's a multi-millionaire that doesn't need to work.

He'll probably do well from the after dinner circuit and writing, when he gets out. An unknown millionaire becomes a famous millionaire - good career move.

Good to see the justice system working...1/4 of the sentence to do, roughly 8 weeks, 8 weekends. Now,what job will he get when he gets out?

Don't they usually feature in the New Year's Honours List after things such as this?

Don't they usually feature in the New Year's Honours List after things such as this?

didn't harm that nice Mr Archer did it? Still got his seat in the Lords, chat-show gravy train etc....

Dreadnought

(perjury, if you could not remember.....)

Knowing the luck of these political chaps, Chris Huhne will come out and become president of the Prison Reform League. He'll no doubt be advising the government on how to make prisons even cushier places and will probably advise on sentencing guidelines. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back