Wintex, Everything greyed out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Can anyone help. I used wintex once before with my Elite 64w. Just wanted to have another go,,, I have linked to Com port 1 via usb

but when i open wintex everything is greyed out other than "user"- "log on".

it then asks for a username and password. I have tried using Master - 1234, and Master with my alarm code. neither work.

Is there a way to reset this? I find it very strange....

Really hope someone can help

Sponsored Links
im guessing I set username as something and password and have forgotten,,,, cant find there is a way to make a new one....

Sponsored Links
thought it was 123456, although only if you have enabled user.

you can reset it, but cant remember the file location of the users file within the Wintex directory, you could copy any profiles you have made and place them some where safe and delete the wintex directory and its contents, and re install wintex.

thought it was 123456, although only if you have enabled user.

you can reset it, but cant remember the file location of the users file within the Wintex directory, you could copy any profiles you have made and place them some where safe and delete the wintex directory and its contents, and re install wintex.

Thank you. I emailed texecom and they have sent me a reset file and instructions. Wish me luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back