Wireless Alarm for a flat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Can anyone suggest or recommend a wireless alarm system for a one-bedroom flat? The tenant has been hospitalised and the flat has been burgled during his absence.

I have been looking at the Texecom Ricochet Premier Elite Kits systems but the kits seem to be intended for larger dwellings and commercial premises (Kit-0001, 64 zones?). The smaller control panels don't seem to be much cheaper than the larger ones. I installed a Texecom wired alarm 10 years ago, since when it has been without any problems, so it seems to be a good make.

I'd prefer to have have alerts directed via an internet link or GSM phone dialler.

The flat has been trashed and anything of value stolen. It's since been cleaned up by relatives and friends, but we don't want this happening again if the tenant goes back into hospital. I need to get the system running ASAP to deter return visits by the druggy thieves. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
As above plus you get the WiFi card in the kit plus a years subscription ...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back