Wireless home alarm kits

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
evening all

Do you have any recommendations for wireless home alarm kits??

Seen plenty of Yale ones but not convinced they’re that great.

Must be wireless as just had house refurbished

Any recommendations really appreciated

Sponsored Links
They are a lot better then they used to be, i would look at something like the pyronix enforcer or Texecom stuff.

Sponsored Links
I'd say a Texecom, they do a KIT-0001 which is wireless with a wireless keypad etc which will suit most homes and larger

They also stock the wired systems.

For what its worth I would go enforcer V10 as the manual is readable.....I like the powermaster but its over complicated/ manual a nightmare, too many issues on the Texecom Ricochet and lets not start on the ION 16 ( scantronic)

Hope this helps,
Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you want from your wireless kit?

This may make your decision process a little easier, there are several systems out there, all with there pros and cons.

@E999 what issues with ricochet? just interested, can't comment on ION system never touched one.

Here you are Bernard, a Two Way Wireless 833Mhz Grade II alarm for you

Pyronix Enforcer

Here you are Bernard, a Two Way Wireless 833Mhz Grade II alarm for you

What does it do if it finds that the radio channel is occupied for a prolonged period and time critical handshaking between panel and one or more sensors cannot be achieved. ?

It may be a new allocation of spectrum
OfCom said:
UK215 - The bands 790-821 MHz and 832-862 MHz have been awarded by Ofcom by auction.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back