Best wireless Alarm?

Been following this thread with interest. Probably going to go for an enforcer myself after Xmas. Can i ask why you went for the GSM over the wifi or LAN versions? We're you given any advice on how much data (cost?) the sim is likely to use during normal use?
Been following this thread with interest. Probably going to go for an enforcer myself after Xmas. Can i ask why you went for the GSM over the wifi or LAN versions? We're you given any advice on how much data (cost?) the sim is likely to use during normal use?

I did ask about the App based alarm but was told it included a monthly subscription which put me off. I simply want it to alert me if alarm is activated. I don't have a landline so GSM was a perfect solution.

Sponsored Links
Ahh...monthly subscription....that gets my alarms bells ringing also. I didn't see that when I downloaded the app. I will have to check that out because that could be a pain. Thanks very much. GSM seems like a good option, can't cost too much in data.

Hope it all working out well for you and have a great new year!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back