Which wireless home alarm?

Sponsored Links
3 to 4 months on a charge, of you site them with access from a bedroom window it's no problem charging them up (saves getting a ladder out!).

Really handy to have, I get a ping when someone is in the front garden etc and if it's at an odd time it's quick to check on your phone what's happening.

Auto records to the cloud as well.

dangling wires out of windows isn't something an installer can advise. camera location is for its view,

electrical cables dangling outside to charge something up is potentially dangerous especially if windy and wet (Manchester thing).

You take the camera off it's magnetic mount and charge it inside.

Sponsored Links
We have Arlo's and they are excellent too.

As far as low battery goes it informs you in the app and also emails you.
I have to say I've been really impressed with Eufy but apart from a few different features there doesn't seem to be much it and both are continually updating both their apps and their products.

Ignore me I know someone that does dangling the wires out of the window and uses the magnetic catch and it can take more than one attempt. dangling out of the window probably not much better either, sounds like you have easy access from your window.

also know that its not fixed to the wall in one location due to bracket not capable of making the angle required for the right view if fixed

Last edited:
If you think about having good access for removing for charging and good coverage before you bolt the mounts to the wall it makes life a lot easier.

I have stand off mounts for two of ours, get full coverage of front and back of house including windows and doors.

I can imagine if you just fitted them without thinking about recharging them it would be a pain to live with!.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back