Wireless Panic Button

Where u connecting to on the eurosec? U might have popped the 12v fuse

Sponsored Links
There doesn't seem to be any life to it when I connect the 12v There is nothing on the LED segment.
I have tried moving all the dip switches and still nothing. I would have expected some sign of life with the 12 v connected.

There is 12v on the input terminals on the UR2-WE so I don't think it is the fuse.
I can't see a fuse on the UR2

How have you confirmed 12v on ur2 ?
You could just use fly lead off battery on to ur2 .

Sponsored Links
Ok so I have made progress, I have got it so there is lights on. So a couple of red LED and Segment is showing 'U' then 't'.

Next step where do I connect the 2 NC Output A cables from the UR2 to on the alarm panel???. Bell or one of the PIR's??

Will need to be a seperate input as will need to be programmed as panic

ok all done and seems to work. Thank you all for your help. Now onto the dialler

Bell trigger to trigger dialler. +12v and 0v. Program phone number. Bobs your uncle

I have programmed it and loaded the numbers and the message. The last bit is the alarm to the dialler. I have the +12v and 0v, is it only one cable from the bell trigger to the dialler trigger?

Will only work for next few years. As analog telephone lines are going. Unless you are using gsm dialler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back