Wireless Thermostat advise. Please help.

Can you show where it connects to the cylinder.

There will also be a 2nd pipe.

Where it goes through the wall can you follow it the other side.

Sponsored Links
See on the photo below where it connects to the cylinder.
The side which goes through the wall (left side) then I cannot follow where it goes. The other side you can see it in the photo below.

p1020610q.jpg

Connects with the cylinder in two different points as seen in the photo posted above.

So they are the two pipes we are looking for, but you need to find where they split.

Can you do a sketch of the pipe from where they connect to the cylinder and back as far as possible.

Sponsored Links
Hi there, I have the same Vokera heating system with the timer and an old thermostat and I got a Heatmiser RC1 WTS wireless thermostat. I was wondering if anyone can confirm the connections I need to make please, I got two pictures , thank you.

Hello scaote and welcome to the forum.

It's not just the boiler that makes up a system, that's the simple bit electrically speaking, it's the controls that are connected that determine the wiring.

Unfortunately you don't give us a lot to go on. However, if this is just a thermostat swap, if you can provide us with the details of the existing thermostat and the wires that presently go to each terminal, we should be able to work out what each one does and where they should go on the new thermostat.

I may be off line for a while now, but if you post the information someone else may get to it before I do and be able to help.

BTW. It's usually best to create a new thread rather than tack a new question on to an existing one. Not only are you more likely that it will be read (no need to scroll down 4 pages to get to your post) it's also known as hijacking and is against the rules, but because you are a newbie, I'm sure everyone will be kind to you. :)

Click here for a link to the forum rules

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back