Wiring a CM927 to a Vaillant Ecomax

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can somebody give me information on how this is wired.
Keeping in mind i've never done this before but i'm always up for giving something a bash

Honeywell told me i shouldnt do it if im not experienced but i really dont want to have to pay someone else, it cant be that hard.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Patience!!

DO you have an installation manual? If not it's Here.

On page 18, fig 4.16 there is a wiring diagram. The bit you are interested in is at the bottom, a strip of 14 connectors marked "contact-therm 7, 8, 9, L, N etc. Terminals 3 and 4 are the thermostat connection.

You need a four core plus earth (not used) heat resistant cable (eg tower brand from B&Q).

Connect the L and N terminals of the 927 receiver to the L and N terminals of the boiler, using brown and blue wires. Connect the A and B terminals of the CM927 to terminals 3 and 4 of the boiler (remove the link between 3 and 4).

Job done

PS make sure that the receiver is at least 30cm away from the boiler and any metal boxes, electrical sockets etc.

It's a good idea to check that the two parts of the CM927 will communicate reliably before fixing the receiver in place. This is easily done by fixing a fly lead to the L and N terminals with a 3-pin plug on the other end.

Sponsored Links
You can get that anywhere, ask in an electrical whole salers for 5 core flex.

Or search google :!:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back