Wiring cm927 to a combi ultracom cxi (glow worm)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Has anyone got any experience wiring a honeywell cm927 to an ultracom combi boiler?

I am working with a registered boiler installer but we are both unsure as to how this should be wired, we have tried a few options but to no avail

would appreciate any help anyone might be able to give

thankyou

Sponsored Links
Connect BDR91 L and N to L and N in the boiler.

Remove link between 24v and 0 terminals
Connect A to the 24V terminal and B to 0

Do NOT link L to A

Many thanks D_Hailsham for your reply and very clear explanation, its much appreciated

But i am a little confused as i also contacted honeywell technical support with the same question and the response i got was as follows

N = Neutral
L = Live
A = OTC1
B = OTC2

is this incorrect then?

Sponsored Links
But i am a little confused as i also contacted honeywell technical support with the same question and the response i got was as follows

N = Neutral
L = Live
A = OTC1
B = OTC2

is this incorrect then?
Yes; it's incorrect.

If you look at the Key in the top left corner of your first pic you will see that it says: OTC - Outdoor sensor connection. They are for use with a weather compensation system, which you don't have, that uses an external temperature sensor to control the temperature of the boiler.

Follow my wiring.

Hey D_Hailsham

I just wanted to say thankyou for your help, we followed your wiring and its all set up and working nicely

Could i just ask if you would reccomend fitting an outdoor sensor to the boiler also?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back