Wiring Drayton Wiser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, has anyone got a photo of a wired up backplate for a Drayton Wiser one channel thermostat. I am trying to replace an old salus which has a non standard backplate.

Sponsored Links
Probably better posting photos of your existing setup, we can tell you which wires go where.

It’s unusual to see 2 wires in NO and nothing in the COM (Common). What type of system is it? Eg Combi boiler, zone valves?

Sponsored Links
That is what confused me. It is an ideal discovery + combi boiler.

It's probably knackered so someone has just joined the wires together to get the heating working.
On your new controller:-
Blue to N
Brown to L
Black to 1
Grey to 3

Brilliant. That is working perfectly now. Ready for the cold weather when it arrives.

Hello.
I have a Wiser Thermostat kit2 2 channel,and i try to change my old wifi room china thermostat with this Wiser kit2, but i don't know where I must to connect 2 (page 7 from pdf ) wire from my old thermostat to WiserHub ?My gas boiler is Arca Pixel 31FC. The pdf of my boiler i have attached !
My old thermostat this 2 wire is connected to the COM and NO (normally OPEN) pin.

I have the same scheme that on photo above.. L,N and COM and NO(normally OPEN)

Attachments

• pixel_31_fc.pdf
    657.5 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back