Wiring for water pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello plumbers, hope someone can help me with this.

I'm rewiring the house and disconnected the wires for the CH pump (2 speed Grundfos Super 4). Unfortunately the electrician doesn't know how to wire it back up.

I don't think it was wired to the boiler but the electrician seems to think it should have been.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could help as I need to get the wires sorted tomorrow.

Thanks

Jo

Sponsored Links
Hi Matt

Yeah it's a Potterton Performa 24 Eco HE. I'm renovating the house prior to moving in so i'm not familiar with the CH.

I've found the Installation and Service Instructions, I can't find any reference to it needing to be connected to a CH pump. It actually has a circulation pump already in it, would this one power the whole system?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Nice one thanks Tomy. I'll double check the pump tomorrow and see if it's been bypassed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back