Wiring LED Strip Driver into 5amp Lighting Circuit

Sponsored Links
Everyone apart from winston it would appear.

BS 546, Two-pole and earthing-pin plugs, socket-outlets and socket-outlet adaptors for AC (50-60 Hz) circuits up to 250 V is a British Standard for three pin AC power plugs and sockets. Originally published in April 1934, it was updated by a 1950 edition which is still current,[1] with eight amendments up to 1999.

Sponsored Links
BS 546, Two-pole and earthing-pin plugs, socket-outlets and socket-outlet adaptors for AC (50-60 Hz) circuits up to 250 V is a British Standard for three pin AC power plugs and sockets. Originally published in April 1934, it was updated by a 1950 edition which is still current,[1] with eight amendments up to 1999.
I don't doubt it - but what has the Standard for such plugs and sockets got to do with the question of how one 'wires them up'? Do you expect BS1363 to give detailed information about how to wire final circuits with them?

If I were you, I think I might be 'cutting my losses' at this stage, rather than digging bigger holes :)

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back