Wiring of central heating. valves open but no hot water.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HELP! i have a potterton suprema 60, condensing boiler and have wired the central heating up to schematic but for some reason i have no hot water. the valves have opened but no hot water. the boiler is on lockout! I have f***ed up obviously . im wiring it to s plan.
system has programmer,room stat, cylinder stat, pump, two motorised valves (hw and ch)

ANY HELP GLADLY RECEIVED> CHEERS

Sponsored Links
HELP! i have a potterton suprema 60, condensing boiler and have wired the central heating up to schematic but for some reason i have no hot water. the valves have opened but no hot water. the boiler is on lockout! I have f***ed up obviously . im wiring it to s plan.
system has programmer,room stat, cylinder stat, pump, two motorised valves (hw and ch)

ANY HELP GLADLY RECEIVED> CHEERS

Us the flow S plan peipwork getting up to the Cylinder 2 port valve hot on one side and cold on the other?

OP states "Boiler at Lock-out" - so No the pipe will not be hot one side and cold the other!
it will be Cold both sides,
I did post asking him if he had tried to Reset the Boiler but to date have had no reply How Rude!! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
OP states "Boiler at Lock-out" - so No the pipe will not be hot one side and cold the other!
it will be Cold both sides,
I did post asking him if he had tried to Reset the Boiler but to date have had no reply How Rude!! :rolleyes:

Yes very rude indeed, maybe he's got it going ey? or maybe not....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back