wiring shed from garage

Just in case anyone else is still paying attention to your tedious oft-repeated list...
I am sorry that you think that providing information to people to allow them to design etc circuits is tedious. Perhaps this site is not the best place for you to be.

The Electrician's Guide that you highlight ad nauseam is still discontinued.
I am sorry that you find links to useful technical information nauseating. If that sort of thing makes you feel ill, perhaps you should not be here.

Before you go, though, would you care to explain what you mean by "discontinued"?

Makes me wonder how much more of your copy-and-paste boredem-inducing, self-righteous splfff is accurate.
If you wonder that, you could always look and see.

But as you are the sort of person who finds giving information to posters to help them become more competent tedious, boring, nauseating and written because I have an exaggerated awareness of my own virtuousness, I guess you're unlikely to do that.

On balance, perhaps you should go away, as you seem incapable of being useful.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back