wish me luck..

Sponsored Links
ColJack";p="1688404 said:
ah poop...

Hi Dean,

Tad has been out of the business this week i have spoken to him he wants me to tha...

A tad disappointing, wasting everyone's time by handing the job to a mate. Very unprofessional behaviour, you should be glad you dint end up there, Goodness only know what other unprofessional practices go on in "Tad's Empire".

Really pleased to hear you got an opportunity sorted and hope it is going well.

Martin

Congratulations

What sort of type of electrical work is it if you don't mind me being nosey?

I'm thinking that half bottle of Malibu inthe fridge might be a good idea... what do we recon chaps?
Nah - save it for breakfast on Monday.

Disclaimer. Any resemblance between this and sensible advice is purely coincidental. No Malibu drinkers were harmed in the making of this post. Simulated words. The value of your job can go down as well as up. Suggestion void where prohibited by common sense. Don't eat yellow snow.

Sponsored Links
just like busses..... :rolleyes: ;)

got a call about 20 mins ago from an agency I sent a cv to a few days ago offering me another spot.. :)

I know it's been 18 months, but I shouldn't be this nervous about starting a job on monday should I??
:eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back