Wokeism strikes again

With my PC hat on:
Personally I am really offended by the whole issue.
People are barstewards and will call and cause offense at anyone who does not meet their version of the norm without considering the feelings of their chosen victim.
****s the lot of them that do.
I am offended because I love midget Gems, they have been my favorite sweet for many many years, I will often ignore others on the shelf if I see a pack of Midget Gems.
(Being 29p a pack in Aldi helps my choice :) )
I will continue to call them Midget Gems, those little sweets that I like so much.

Anyone with dwarfism that does not like them being called that can go do one as far as I am concerned, the name of the sweet bears no relation to them, it's a small sweet FFS!

:) ;) :)
And you wrote that with your PC hat on?
With my PC hat on:
You obviously have a different interpretation of what PC stands for.
It doesn't normally stand for Prejudiced Conclusion.
I don't recall anyone being concerned when Marathons became Snickers. But then PC was not the reason, so nothing for those wishing to retain their opportunity to be offensive, to hang their argument on.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
you could not be more wrong.

I still moan about that now.

Stop moaning, and go and watch Wales at the Millenium Principality Stadium.
Or sit back and listen to some of The Pendletones' Beach Boys' music while eating Opal Fruits Starbursts.

Me? I moan about Cadburys changing the recipe for Fruit 'n Nut chocolate while keeping the same name. :(

My wife moans about the F&N choccy change, no longer eats it as it tastes off.

Obviously Angel does not understand sarcasm (said with my PC hat on :) )

A twenty year old comedy, parodying microagressions, is hardly an argument against a company's decision to change the name of a sweet.
another silly buzz word from the wokey left - are they like saying "Boo" to someone ? only a snowflake is going to get offended so couldn't care less.

another silly buzz word from the wokey left - are they like saying "Boo" to someone ? only a snowflake is going to get offended so couldn't care less.
It's a politer way of saying generally being a disk. Nothing new, just a more polite way to describe it.

Absolutely it's a lame way of attempting to shift to the left anything else left they can't normally moan about. Its pathetic, these people should be deleted they are causing unnecessary conflict and divide in society.

Actually it is not.

If you were an ethnic minority and you faced negative comments throughout your life…..suddenly you wouldn’t find it trivial, it in fact shape the way you view life.

Absolutely it's a lame way of attempting to shift to the left anything else left they can't normally moan about. Its pathetic, these people should be deleted they are causing unnecessary conflict and divide in society.
Complete and utter bolox

micro aggression is a word that describes what ethnic minorities face throughout their life.

If you faced a lifetime of negative comments uttered at times everywhere you went throughout your life you wouldn’t think it is nothing.

Hiw dare they use their condition for financial gain!

Shameful.

Sponsored Links
Back