woman caught applying makeup whilst driving

does this mean the preferential discounts offered through certain motor insurance companies for women will now cease?

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
big deal wow

Don't rise to the bait, folks, Bob's tring to be a hot-shot attention seeker again.:cool:

whay are you using american lingo such as hot shot have you no words of your own i would like to see a couple of your threads

you boring old fa.......rt

applying make up while driving ..well its a hanging offense shurely ..lol

Sponsored Links
She'll just have to face up to it all ;)

hermes said:
yes but using a trowel behind the wheel is even more dangerous than a bit of eyeliner. :D

Oyt Mr Erme I'll have you know that I have no wrinkles at all - I have wonderful skin for all of my 78 years ! :p

I know that woman was very naughty to do what she did while driving but it wasn't as bad as what my girl and I did in the 60's while driving. We had to stop it ever so quickly when a police car came around the corner. I had to dive down behind her to make it look like she was driving. Trouble was, she was facing the wrong way. So I had to tell her to put her head down while I put mine up. Oooo, Happy days!!!!

After we made our escape (extraction) away from the scene. I called a halt to the driving lesson and asked her to go in the back and get dressed and I know it was very naughty of me but as I was driving I was looking all the time in the mirror just to see if the police were coming. At the same time as watching...................................

put her bra and nickers on. But an ominous set of headlights came around the corner. Yes, I forgot to say that it was at night on a quite country road near Newbury. The car flashed us and then startingly this little light came on and flooded my little Ford Pop' with a blue haze. It was awesome and my insides were beginning to inflate. Of course, all the time I was trying to do my very best driving.

I would like to point out that we are here to debate during a discussion about bad driving and you are now bring into it a discussion on clothing. You have turned it into CHAT!!!. However, I did try on some womens knickers on once, I cannot believe, how on earth, they can be comfortable wearing them. Its amazing what they do for men when they are (woman) seen in them though. Even when you're driving.

Sponsored Links
Back