woman caught applying makeup whilst driving

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok. stupid yeah. out of control yeah. fine £200 and 6 points .. hmm not enough..

but then you learn......

THAT SHE WAS DISQUALIFIED DRIVER AND WAS CAUGHT LAST WEEK FOR DRINK DRIVING!!!!!

talk about a danger to our roads.
this woman should have been locked up and obviously has no common sense or respect for the law.

Sponsored Links
so you are condoning the fact that a convicted drink driver is allowed on our roads and only gets a £200 fine?
the driving careless is not such a big deal, as most people have driven with their hands of the wheel for something, be it to light a fag or whatever.. thats not the issue..
the issue is that the police do f all to enforce the law that they dish out.

Sponsored Links
thansk adam, thats it.
whats annoying me more is the fact that most news reports gloss over the drink drive part, and the fact that she was already banned.

Maddock, who pleaded guilty to careless driving, had her licence endorsed with six points. She had appeared in court the previous week on a separate charge of drink-driving and had been disqualified for 20 months.

so she now has a further 6 points on her license which means (even though she isnt insured anyway), when she does go to insure her car again the premium will be so high that she probably wont get any.
the end result...?

someone who drives with their hands off the wheel, doesnt have a problem with drink driving and is not insured. hmm. sweepstake onto how many people she kills behind the wheel?

in my opinion if you are caught behind the wheel when already banned you have no respect for the law and automatically be locked up.
whats the point in issuing points?... they could have 100 points and they'll still drive

dabaldie said:
in my opinion if you are caught behind the wheel when already banned you have no respect for the law and automatically be locked up.

exactly. you can easily say you cant drive, but there very unlikely to get caught, unless the cop who nicked them in the first place see's them drivin

dabaldie said:
ok. stupid yeah. out of control yeah. fine £200 and 6 points .. hmm not enough..

but then you learn......

THAT SHE WAS DISQUALIFIED DRIVER AND WAS CAUGHT LAST WEEK FOR DRINK DRIVING!!!!!

talk about a danger to our roads.
this woman should have been locked up and obviously has no common sense or respect for the law.

calm down baldielocks some idoit killed someone last week and drove off
with out stopping

The way I read it was she was banned last week for drink driving whilst waiting to appear in court for the applying make-up offence. She was not banned when she committed the make-up offence.

Silly cow said in an interview that it's something all women do! Well excuse me but I apply my make-up before I leave the house - not whilst I am behind the wheel of a killing machine :rolleyes:

She sounds a right charmer anyway she's having an affair with some guy who's living with his g/f and kids then accuses the g/f of being awkward about him seeing her - slapper!

Brightness said:
Silly cow said in an interview that it's something all women do! Well excuse me but I apply my make-up before I leave the house - not whilst I am behind the wheel of a killing machine :rolleyes: !
yes but using a trowel behind the wheel is even more dangerous than a bit of eyeliner. :D

calm down baldielocks some idoit killed someone last week and drove off
with out stopping
yeah probably someone who had no insurance cos they were a banned driver.
thats my point exactly.
uninsured drivers should be given tougher penalties. not the £100 fine that bliar wants to give.
let me think..... do i pay the £2000 a year to insure my car (maybe so high cos i'm a dangerous driver).. or do i take the gamble and hope i dont get caught more than once a month.... :evil:
go figure

i resent the fact that i pay my insurance.. i pay my speeding tickets (i'm not above the law) instead of doing a runner.. and pay my road tax..
also why should I pay extra legal cover on my car insurance just incase i get hut by an uninsured driver...

lock them up and throw away the key.. :evil:

i am of the opinon that we have a right to be on the road with or without a licence

we are a free nation who needs licence and insurance ? and tax etc

all you need is a dirty number plate and a car not registered in your name also a false name and address that you know is real in case you get stopped and recieve a hoirty

better yet dont stop they will not chase you now not with the current situation on car deaths relating to chases

so much cash saved and its very easy to do so many do it join them

on a plus side with the car not registerred to you means no more nips and you get to use bus lanes and give the finger to gatsos and truvlellos

come on you know it makes sence

oh and did i forget the free petrol

fill up and drive away 50 quid a go nice

Sponsored Links
Back