Woolfe: WTF...?

A pu$$y like Woolfe would fit in with the Tories. He'll do no good in the thug UKIP party.

Sponsored Links
I see they've had time to put a story together now

"I never touched him and he didn't hit me. We were just having an argument and he fell down, like you do when nobody hits you"

I see they've had time to put a story together now

"I never touched him and he didn't hit me. We were just having an argument and he fell down, like you do when nobody hits you"
No, fair do's, John:
Perhaps they'd been in the Beer Hall.
If they've been in the beer hall, it's obvious why he fell over!

14567383_1745394812379125_5502013585052905634_o.png

Sponsored Links
Formed a joke party then left the sinking ship?
Rode the coat tails of the Tories whilst they gloriously guided the UK out of the EU?
Embarrassed himself whilst interviewers dissected his policies then watched him squirm?
Am I missing anything?

UKIP was formed over 20 years ago, and Farage stepped down after the referendum.
Cameron only called the referendum simply because too many Tories were defecting to UKIP, and he was arrogant enough to think he'd win, and then created project fear when it looked like they'd lose.
And which politician hasn't been in that situation.
Loads

As to the picture of Woolfe lying on the ground; this was some time after the supposed playground brawl, when he felt himself about to collapse, and headed for the infirmary.

UKIP was formed over 20 years ago, and Farage stepped down after the referendum.
Cameron only called the referendum simply because too many Tories were defecting to UKIP, and he was arrogant enough to think he'd win, and then created project fear when it looked like they'd lose.
And which politician hasn't been in that situation.
Loads

As to the picture of Woolfe lying on the ground; this was some time after the supposed playground brawl, when he felt himself about to collapse, and headed for the infirmary.
Why did you quote me?

Not so fast O terminally bewildered one... He does indeed get a free private health care package....Paid for by the EU.... Or in real person speak.....The British tax payer
It's still free at the point of delivery!
Obviously nothing is free in this world, but the point is, Woolfe will not be receiving the bill because he's an EU citizen. After Brexit that will change!

Who ever assaulted him (If?) should cough up for the cost of his medical care may be ?

Also afaik he has paid tax's & NI into the U.K system ? which is a damn site more than many who obtain medical care / attention ect that come into the U.K

Last edited:
Also afaik he has paid tax's & NI into the U.K system ? which is a damn site more than many who obtain medical care / attention ect that come into the U.K
Correct. There are some third generation dole scrounging chavs on a council estate near you, who have never paid a penny in but spend a lot of time at the doc's. It's the fags and booze wot done it.

Correct. There are some third generation dole scrounging chavs on a council estate near you, who have never paid a penny in but spend a lot of time at the doc's. It's the fags and booze wot done it.

far to many imho

Woolfe will not be receiving the bill because he's an EU citizen. After Brexit that will change!

Don't think so, we have a reciprocal agreement with EU countries via the E111 health card, whereby they will bill the UK for any treatment given to a UK citizen. Our NHS is in crisis because whilst we have the same arrangement with EU countries, we give away healthcare to all and sundry, and don't bother to get reimbursed. I don't see any of this arrangement changing after we leave the EU.

What are you going to do about it?

I voted leave. That's means we might be entering a lean period where surplus money is not available for home grown chav dole scroungers and they might actually have to go out and find a job.
Then less foreigners will be needed. A win win situation.

Sponsored Links
Back