Worcerster Heatslave II oil boiler lockout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This was installed new in August Its been working well but then I got this lockout code FO263 I tried pressing reset button but it didn't help so I turned the power off to the boiler for a few minutes then back on again and now I just have 2 short horizontal lines in the display. The reset button doesn't do anything now. I've got plenty of oil in the tank.
Ive tried calling the installer but Saturday afternoon and no one there and its freezing. Anybody any ideas what I can try ?

Sponsored Links
Your boiler has one of the locking faults, usually associated with the overheat thermostats. You need to find which thermostat needs to be reset, reset it , then try again.

Thanks for your reply Can you give me a clue where to find the overheat stats reset buttons please

Sponsored Links
Which Thermostat did you have to reset? It may be a sign of a fault that needs looking at.

I didn't actually need to reset a thermostat I managed to just reset with the control panel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back