worcester 24i cuts off after 20 Sec please halp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have worcester 24i fitted about 2 yrs ago worked fine now when turn the hot water tap on fires up but cuts off after 20 sec, dose the same on CH i replaced the pcb ,air p switch,thermistors,but problem is the same please help thanks

Sponsored Links
Keep it up and you'll have replaced enough non-fauty parts to make a new boiler!

It's cutting out, but is it getting up to temperature? Is the pump running - does it have power to it? Does it lock out or come back on after a while?

thanks 4 the replys, when you open the hot water tap on it just comes on for 20 seconds then turns off. it does not get to the tempreture, the pump runs when you put on the central heating on the hot water it stops and the power is still there and every time it cuts off, you have to turn the tap off and then back on, then it fires up for 20 second, it does not come back on after a while, and does the same on the central heating too

Sponsored Links
COuld be internal gas pressure prob - get it serviced by a corgi.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back