worcester 24i junior pump replacement

Dangermouse you and other poorly trained BG may class a service as ten mins but there are still guys on the company that know how to service properly without resorting to a telegan.

i am sure there are, but do not confuse a 'service carried out properly' with what a BG engineer is required to do.

Sponsored Links
How do you know I am poorly trained Namsag? What makes you the Oracle of all knowledge?

If you think even BG will back you up with a telegan and out the door then you are poorly trained and talking carp.
So come on what do you know about the powermax issue. back up your knowledge on that one

Dangermouse you and other poorly trained BG may class a service as ten mins but there are still guys on the company that know how to service properly without resorting to a telegan.

i am sure there are, but do not confuse a 'service carried out properly' with what a BG engineer is required to do.

hit the nail on the head there. "what a BG eng is required to do" is whats in the BG ops and t+c's. mostly ops will tell you to use makers servicing guides, these are hardly comprehensive in most cases. they are not expected to strip a worcs 24i junior down to its case because it simply doesnt need doing. anything that is likely to go wrong through the year as a result of not pulling it all apart will get picked up for free later if it turns out to be a repair call. backboilers and all the open flued ****e is still to be stripped down on every yearly inspection.

Sponsored Links
AND if you check the powermax incident has nothing to do with a service. Do you ACTUALTY now the story behind that case.
What makes a worcester engineer better the fact they are only working on one make of boiler :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i doubt that makes them good engineers only a good robot

worcester engineers are experts on their range of boilers. Bg aren't experts on anything. BG productivity dictates the quality of servicing-not enough time therefore shyte job done. FACT!

not fact, bullshit, come back when you know what you are talking about.

If you think even BG will back you up with a telegan and out the door then you are poorly trained and talking carp.
So come on what do you know about the powermax issue. back up your knowledge on that one

I know that BG maintained the boiler on contract and the customer died. What else do I need to know? I also know the good engineers leave BG and the dregs stay for the pension and sick pay (and because no other company would have them).

AND if you check the powermax incident has nothing to do with a service. Do you ACTUALTY now the story behind that case.
What makes a worcester engineer better the fact they are only working on one make of boiler :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i doubt that makes them good engineers only a good robot

worcester engineers are experts on their range of boilers. Bg aren't experts on anything. BG productivity dictates the quality of servicing-not enough time therefore shyte job done. FACT!

not fact, bulls**t, come back when you know what you are talking about.

I know what I'm talking about. Do you? :rolleyes:

I know that BG maintained the boiler on contract and the customer died. What else do I need to know? I also know the good engineers leave BG and the dregs stay for the pension and sick pay (and because no other company would have them).

more bullshit.

not fact, bulls**t, come back when you know what you are talking about.

I know what I'm talking about. Do you? :rolleyes:

you clearly dont have a clue. i certainly know all about it.

Dangermouse .so basically you have not got a clue and are making it up. So how long did you stay with such a sh#te company then

Dangermouse you said you know what your talking about so can you therefore answer me so you don`t look like you are talking nonsence in regards the powermax incident.

there are two prosecutions pending for manslaughter at the mo.

Yes and that is common knowledge that i would expect a 5 year old to find on the internet . You on the otherhand where blaming the company and the engineers involved as if you knew the ins and outs can you fill us in.
On exactly what has gone wrong. Or as i said you dont have not got a clue and are jumping on a band wagon

All I know are the rumours I've heard from the bg ppl I'm still in contact with.

Well if you ever manage to speak to the guys on BG who are going to court etc regards this incident then come back and tell me . We can confer truths and not the rumours and half truths you are hearing and believin

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back