Worcester 28 repeated start attempts when already lit, then cutout? (video)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I'm only speculating as to what is actually happening here, it turns on and stays on for a few minutes, then it does this - clicks a bit, fan slows down, fan speeds up, clicks a bit, fan slows down, fan speeds up - does this a few times then cuts out.

I was wondering if anyone else has ever seen this and if anyone else might have a second opinion on what might be happening.

Sponsored Links
A problem for a professional to fix.
This does not answer my query whatsoever.

I want to know what is wrong. Unless I'm missing something and it turns out boilers run on otherworldly magick, then as a human being it is possible for me to understand what the problem is.

I thought posting on a forum might lead to gleaning some useful, informed opinions from other human beings which might assist me in this endeavour.

I want to know what is wrong. Unless I'm missing something and it turns out boilers run on otherworldly magick, then as a human being it is possible for me to understand what the problem is.

I thought posting on a forum might lead to gleaning some useful, informed opinions from other human beings which might assist me in this endeavour.

Try reading the forum rules.

Sponsored Links
we are not allowed to give you advice on this problem, most of us know what it is but you need a pro to sort it, you cant sort it yourself

we are not allowed to give you advice on this problem, most of us know what it is but you need a pro to sort it, you cant sort it yourself
I certainly can, but I respect that the forum guidelines must be adhered to.

There are certain things in terms of messing with gas many won't advise on. Unless you can work it out for yourself then without wanting to sound insulting, you shouldn't mess with anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back