WORCESTER 28CDI BOILER

Sounds like a real bastard, what else can go wrong with it!!?? Any idea what the cost would be if I get someone in to do it, as my house insurance would not cover wear and tear of a boiler!
shaun.

Ok, I have found one on EBAY of all palces, english company and a valid business. I think ill let my sons gas fitter mate do it, ill just supply the valve, what do you sell them for price wise.
shaun.

take it from me, change the hole diverter. there is nothing as bad as putting it all back together, and finding it still passes. On another boiler it will be ok, but not the cdi model.

show the link.

if it doesnt come with all the o-rings then forget it. you are also assuming this guy will do it. he might say no way, i would if i didnt have all the parts that are likely to go wrong in the van.

Sponsored Links
Sounds like a real b*****d, what else can go wrong with it!!?? Any idea what the cost would be if I get someone in to do it, as my house insurance would not cover wear and tear of a boiler!
shaun.

ive had just about everything go wrong in my 50+ cdi diaphragm changes.

incidentally i have never yet had to change the diverter and only taken one out once.

like dave says, worcester are the way forward on this one after you ask your mate and he dies of fear.

Sponsored Links
Hi, thanks for the advice, shame these companies make them to be such a bast,,, So worcester will change just the diaphrgm will they, any idea what they charge, also do you have a contact number for them? thanks.
shaun.

Sounds like a real b*****d, what else can go wrong with it!!?? Any idea what the cost would be if I get someone in to do it, as my house insurance would not cover wear and tear of a boiler!
shaun.

ive had just about everything go wrong in my 50+ cdi diaphragm changes.

incidentally i have never yet had to change the diverter and only taken one out once.

like dave says, worcester are the way forward on this one after you ask your mate and he dies of fear.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back