Worcester 28i Junior Water Pressure Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, hope you can help me,

Have a lock-out issue on my 28i Junior. It won't fire up if it hasn't been used for a few hours. If left it will lokc out but if you swithc the CH off and leave it five minutes it starts fine. Has been suggested on other forum posts that this could be related to the low water pressure switch - only problem is I can't find it!

Apparently it is to the right of the heat exchanger, but can't see anything that looks like the picture of the switch. I do know that mine is one of the earliest greenstars - fitted about 2006, and I think some of the component layout is different. It has confused engineers in the past because of different flues etc. Does it have a seperate switch or is it part of another assembly? Or is there another likely cause?

Thanks for your help, have used this form a few times and saved a good few quid, but this is my first post.

Sponsored Links
Temperature sensor (8000-20,000Ω). Should be.
Low voltage wiring harness / connections to sensor. Check
Fan / fan harness / connections to fan.Check
Or PCB I don't think there is a low water pressure switch I can't find one in the manual.
Unless gas safe reg you need someone to check the above for you. All info available in the manual, if you haven't got one they can be downloaded on the Worcester web site.

Cheers, that is a very good start! Will let you know the results...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back