Worcester 29cdi v ideal logic 30

your post only says you are in the UK hope you are near me will mean some more work ha ha good luck mate and Happy new year

Sponsored Links
well that is you covered for half the country and Agile will be back soon so you have won a watch

There is no point in asking someone who only installs boilers what he thinks of them as he will say he has never had any problems with them , that means they worked on the day he fitted it and he fecked off, ask someone who repairs them and see which one he loves and stay a million miles away from them cos he makes his living from fixing them, I dont care what anyone says the icos izar fiasco took a good 3 years to come to light and the new piles of shoite are unfolding as we speak

Engineers that predominately install and run a business would service there boilers and deal with any issues. It's not a good buisness model to fit and fek off.

I fit mostly Vaillant and get very few issues. In saying that I have also fitted loads of Glow worm and Worcester as well, equally with hardly any issues.

An average boiler well installed will do better than a good boiler poorly installed.

Sponsored Links
From 1 Dean to another fit an intergas, and if your near me I can give you a 5 year warranty, not that the boiler needs it ;)

Cheers boys. I'm down south, hants
My mate is an installer, mates rates (he's an exespensive mate tho £200 perday , as for when I do him favors it's for beers I never see) and in the pass if there's been a problem he's normally around same or next day.think my mind has been made up and going for ideal as long as they can get one by next Tuesday.

you are really going to fit another ideal ? WOW some people will never learn, a turd is a turd it dont matter if you call it a turd S

Well sofar nobody has come on and said they've had this problem or that problem with a logic,if they had then obviously and I wouldn't touch it.sofar iv only herd positive feedback,it's been on the market for 4 years now so if was a mega terd I'm sure the terd will be hitting the fan by now. so ATM I would go for it.

There wa. Thread on the closed forum about them and any common faults. Therepair guys ndidn't really have much to report.

The Ideal bashers got a bit excited with some leaking heat exchangers, but these appear to have been a bad batch and it's all gone quiet.

There wasnt really anything else to shout about, trust me, if there was, they would have been shouting.

Still not a fan yet though.

Spoke to3
different mainstream merchants and all 3 said that's there no1 boiler saleing boiler and with no common faults.if the logic turned out to be terd like the isar it would put ideal under.anyway bit the bullet even tho it pains me to give ideal my £s, but if it proves to be a money pit trust me i be shouting out loud. Got a 30plus for £665 + vat which ain't bad
Thanks chaps. Will keep u posted

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back