Worcester 350 Heat exchanger / Gas valve : Hot & cold wa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did see that post but dont believe it as I pointed out in you further posts in chronological order (look it up!), you now appear to be saying that your new picture you uploaded is the one I referred to regarding critical gas seals...it wasn't though bizzarely you are now pointing to two even more critical gas seals!
Nv I couldn't care less what you do but I would give 5 minutes of my time to watch you impart your wisdom on your rgi :LOL:

Sponsored Links
extrapolating their instructions.........dangerous! (It's not in the rules, ask Tony!).

I know the tag ain't worth ****e, hence, I weren't the one spouting off about the wonders of a 'competent'/'registered' engineers' (which I think is the point).

By the way, if 'these lads know what they're talking about and work in the industry', then, well, it's embarrassing.....hence, Ollski..

Ollski: You're wrong, on so many levels it hurts! (Gas seals??? more like 'securing screws'...do you really want me to post a third incriminating image of a scan of the manual stipulating that there are indeed 4 securing screws?? Your call). Carefu though.

Boys...leave it.

Sponsored Links
Kev:

You're getting it for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(But you don't even realise it!)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back