Worcester Bosch filling issue - Help needed !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i junior combi boiler. We recently had a leak on one of the rads in the house and I soaked up at least 4lt of water. This was about 4 days ago. Everything was till tonight when the boiler stopped working (typically a Friday night). I tried to top up the boiler although the gauge was still showing good pressure, strange I thought after losing that amount of water from the system. (I never considered it until the boiler stopped working). Anyway when I tried to put more water in the boiler via the filling loop (key type), I turned the key to 'locked position' and then turned the grey nut anti-clockwise, as I have done previously to top up the boiler. This time there was no water going into the boiler. Anyone got any ideas.
I am not 100% sure that is the problem but I need to make sure before I go any other route, but it is also strange why the pressure hasn't dropped after losing that much water.

I also get these warning lights.....reset light flashing and blue light flashing on

Thoughts please
Thanks in advance.
AliG

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back