Worcester Bosch v Baxi

Sambotc Why would something as you describe need a powerflush . Simple it is a way of ripping people off by selling them something they don`t need . And customers believe them :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Exactly! :LOL:

The powerflush money making scheme strikes again!

powerflushing seems to be the answer to every problem these day's and customers seem taken in by the fact they bring in a big machine which makes loads of noise and looks professional!

I am an installer for 40+hr's a week mostly boiler replacements and some new systems for the warmfront scheme (don't me by the work i do :LOL: )

I have a powerflush machine in the van, but i can honestly say i have only used it where i see neccesery about 10 times and i think you get better result's, more quickly, cheaply and efficiently by simply removing the rad's and blasting them out with a hose pipe. No chemical residue to worry about or failing valves!

i'm sure many will argue but hey ho!

Sam

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back