Worcester combi 30cdi HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm currently renovating a house. The only decent thing in was the above boiler, only 5 years old. I had a rewire and the boiler was off for a few weeks. Got the sparky to run a line in so although second fix not yet complete, I have power to the boiler.

Tried to turn it on but getting C6 error, which is fan not powerful enough. This only happens when I power the thermostat. When the thermostat is off, the boiler starts but doesn't get past "06" efficiency.

Can anyone shed some light? I want the boiler back online before the freeze comes.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
fan is knackerd often happens when they are left off in damp conditions,job for a engineer as will need setting up with a gas analyser after fitting

Sponsored Links
just to confirm,

had heating engineers out yesterday. replaced the fan. did the gas test or whatever they did. took about an hour. now have heat in the place.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back