Worcester combi Boiler?

S

Sohail75Bashir

The floor standing water heating system burst during the frost period last year. I've got a copper tank in the bathroom, and I want them both replaced with a Worcester Greenstar 430 / 30CDi System Boiler.

I spoke with a local plumber, who said the gas line needs to be taken upstairs, into the bathroom, if thats where I want the Combi, and it will run the original CHS etc.

Is it as simple as that?

the pics are of the bathroom, with the third one showing the pipes coming from the attick.

Oh and the house has 10 rads!

Sponsored Links
system boiler is not a combi and youh would still require an hotwater wether it reamains open vented or unvented if you require a combination boiler then a gas pipe will need to be taken to it and the flow return hotwater dp cold all are in the area.

Nath

system boiler is not a combi and youh would still require an hotwater wether it reamains open vented or unvented if you require a combination boiler then a gas pipe will need to be taken to it and the flow return hotwater dp cold all are in the area.

Nath

Thanks Nath

So it is simple as that...Just need a few genuine quotes from time served genuine Installers.

Just as a guide, what would you think labour cost would be by an installer (non registered)?

Also concerning the 10 Rads in the house, what wolud be the ideal strength combi boiler?

much apprecited.

Sponsored Links
You'd be mad to get it done by anyone not registered.
If they can't be bothered to get registered then they'll take every other shortcut. It's illegal, and you suffer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back