Worcester Greenstar 30CDI Boiler - constantly on during eco

If you need to replace it you have to disconnect the ribbon between the DT10 and the boilers PCB, no links required but the new receiver will have to be hard wired to the boiler

Sponsored Links
Even with the built in programmer?
To the OP press the left hand button on the programmer that says select once this should stop it.
And as I said the receiver is built into that programmer on the front of the boiler.

Thank you for the help and both of your time!

I turned off the water using the left hand button (so indicator pointing to OFF) and it doesn’t seem to have made any difference. Boiler still making noise and temperature still showing around 50C. I turned it it to ON and then OFF again and interestingly it turned off the ECO light when it’s ON and it turns off the ECO light when it’s OFF which would match with what you were saying about how it’s this programmer that controls the pre-heat. I’m still getting hot water when it’s OFF as expected. Any other ideas?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back