worcester greenstar 37cdi combi NG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Am i correct in saying the heat output to the central heating can be adjusted on these boilers to lets say 20KW. And does this have any affect to the DHW output (37KW)

Sponsored Links
This can be done and should have been set by the installer when he commissioned the boiler.

Thats if he was a proper gas registered installer and not some cheap cowboy.

Tony

Thanks for your reply although all I was looking for was some advice, as I was soon was wanting to have a new boiler fitted (not by a cowboy) and like to do my own research first. I was wanting to stick with Worcester as having used there products in the past I have always found them a very reliable product. The 37KW cdi appealed to me because of its higher flow rate for the domestic hot water, although the heating output would be way overboard. I know some boilers are range rated and after looking at the boilers specification manual, freely available on the Worcester website, I just wanted confimaton I was reading it correctly and the boiler could be range rated anywhere between 9-30 KW. While I'm on the subject could somebody also tell me what modulation means? I understand it means that the boiler will adjust its gas rate automatically depending on demand to keep its self in condensating mode. With this in mind does it matter what size boiler is fitted?

Sponsored Links
Modulating means adjusting the heat output to match the demand but NOT specifically to keep it condensing!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back