worcester heatslave-2 way valve problem?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a worcester heatslave combi boiler-heating will come on no probs-but when you use the dhw heating then goes cold i have to turn the heating off then back on again to get it to work..I have had a good read on here and taken the cover off the honeywell valve-when heating is turned on the arm on the valve turns to the left then stops in that position-when hot tap is opened or the hot water on the timer is advanced to the on position, valve returns to start position-after a short while boiler then starts up for the heating but valve does not move unless heating turned off then back on again,also the dhw isnt that hot which prob is a seperate problem.
Has anybody come across this prob before?Im guessing it might be be either the pcb not sending the signal to valve or the timer not sending signal to pcb after the dhw has been used??

Sponsored Links
Is this gas or is it oil? Which model is it?

Read your post, and if you think it is clear to someone else, that's ok. If you think it is not that clear, please rewrite it so it is. It's possible to help when the information is clear, and sometimes when it isn't. However, in general, we aren't mind readers.

Sorry it is oil and its the 15/19 rs boiler.And its basically that after using the hot water-or turning the hot water to on position on the control box-the boiler then switches back to ch mode burner fires up but 2 way valve wil not move intill the ch has manually been turned off then back on again which is causing it to over heat

Probably a sticky valve.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Here are a few commas you can use in your next post, that should help the readability.

..... and a few stops if you need them :D

Sponsored Links
yep. i couldnt understand question. :cry:

i had the pleasure of trying to set up a danfoss programmable roomstat (rf one) the other day. ( im mean just put in times)...mmmmmmmm, perhaps i am thick .. or them clowns at danfoss have lost the art of communication. never mind the grammar.its all pictures and "events" .whatever that means. :LOL:

sorry moderator to digress. :D

but i had to have a b£tch about it :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back