Worchester Bosch 8000 Lifestyle problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have noticed my boiler is running (the hot water side), when no hot taps in the house have been switched on. When I get to the boiler, I can hear what I think is a pump running but the flame on the display panel is not "lit". The temperature on the gauge continues to rise before it goes silent. I think I'm not getting to the boiler quick enough to see if the flame on the display panel had previously been lit

I have also noticed if I switch on the hot water, the boiler immediately responds, heating the water coming from the tap. When I switch off the tap, the boiler flame on the display panel immediately goes out after approx. 2 seconds but the temperature on the display continues to rise, similar to the to my issue in the first paragraph.

Can anyone in the forum please advise how this is happening, thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hi and thanks for your prompt reply, ECO mode is switched on and I believe it must be working as for example the shower starts with cold water.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back