Work Colleague or Friend?

Sponsored Links
Diynot, have one friend. Rest are online m8ts (The ones I chat to in PM`s) As some will have noticed they get ignored in PM`s.

At work, being in charge means you have none :D
As above some are worthy of a rusty screwdriver if I ever owner such. But a sharp chisel in the back would be a good substitute and a busmans holiday for some :D (Then again some here too :D )

Another friend to have on DIY, Hmmmmmmmm Joe90, behind that charade I think there is a good person trying to hide. Or maybe BAS.

To not have ever, some snotty BOY.

As a colleague maybe Madmad as he could be trained and moulded into a proper engineer.

Sponsored Links
Diynot, have one friend. Rest are online m8ts (The ones I chat to in PM`s) As some will have noticed they get ignored in PM`s.

At work, being in charge means you have none :D
As above some are worthy of a rusty screwdriver if I ever owner such. But a sharp chisel in the back would be a good substitute and a busmans holiday for some :D (Then again some here too :D )

Another friend to have on DIY, Hmmmmmmmm Joe90, behind that charade I think there is a good person trying to hide. Or maybe BAS.

To not have ever, some snotty BOY.

As a colleague maybe Madmad as he could be trained and moulded into a proper engineer.

Are you drunk, Alarm?

or are you drunk Alarm? ;)

id like eddiem as a friend off DIYnot.............. :p ....oh yeah....been there..done that...... :D :cool: :D :cool:

this is boring now we know you're a fat smelly bloke from Basildon !!!

and maybe eddiem is a woman from aberdeenshire.......whats ur point?
you seem to like telling us that you two internet forum names have had "something going on"..... who cares !!?

If they have then I suppose they do. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back