Work Colleague or Friend?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do you regard the people you work with as colleagues or friends.
Who from DIYNot would you like to have as a friend?
Who would you like as a colleague?
And who would you avoid like the plague?
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
You can't have both of me!!!
Pick one of my alter ego's! :LOL:

i have work colleagues who are friends......i have work colleague who was more than a friend.......i have work colleagues who i would happily stab with a rusty screw driver!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
i have work colleagues who are friends......i have work colleague who was more than a friend.......i have work colleagues who i would happily stab with a rusty screw driver!!!!!!!!!!

Well I've never worked with you so I don't know what catagory I'd come under. :rolleyes:

The "who from DIYnot...friend" thing is interesting..... we all (usually) find like-minded people on here, and we also find our opposites..(i seem to have more than most!! ;) )

But whether they are true friends is very unlikely... unless you live close, or follow a particular activity very closely....

It's a case of allies... people who will join you in your cause !!!

Part of the idea behind this thread was to find out how you viewed your work colleagues/friends.
i.e. Do you get on with them? Can't stand them or can't get by without them etc.
Its the type of thread that can easily be expanded upon without really straying off topic.

Part of the idea behind this thread was to find out how you viewed your work colleagues/friends.
i.e. Do you get on with them? Can't stand them or can't get by without them etc.
Its the type of thread that can easily be expanded upon without really straying off topic.

yeah i understand what the thread is about.. and i chose to respond, to this bit

Who from DIYNot would you like to have as a friend?
which is not straying off topic.... unlike Sooey.. who you don't seem to pick up !!! :rolleyes:

And Conny we used to be "like-minded", but aren't so these days.... i don't know why that is....do you?

Immi, I wasn't picking you up either mate.
Just trying to generate a bit more input.

id like eddiem as a friend off DIYnot.............. :p ....oh yeah....been there..done that...... :D :cool: :D :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back