workshop or body shop owners

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

Can anyone help me out? I am fed up with my job, and looking for a career in the motor trade. Ive always repaired my own cars, including engine work.
In return for practical experience you will get 7 days a week from me with no complaints, I would be happy to work for free during any trial period, so what have you got to lose, or even if you know of someone looking for staff then could you pass my details on. I am in Southyorkshire and have transport but would gladly travel.

thanks guys

Dave

Sponsored Links
My advice is don't do it mate, the car trade is on it's arse at the moment, especially the body side! I'm a panel beater with a good reputation for the quality of my work, I was told on friday Lookers is closing our shop down, and I doubt i'm going to find another job as a wacker, I'm looking to get out of the motor trade, and try and get back into welding or electrical work. Unless you are seriously well qualified and lucky your not going to find anything thats worth a biscuit.

My advice is don't do it mate, the car trade is on it's a**e at the moment, especially the body side! I'm a panel beater with a good reputation for the quality of my work, I was told on friday Lookers is closing our shop down, and I doubt i'm going to find another job as a wacker, I'm looking to get out of the motor trade, and try and get back into welding or electrical work. Unless you are seriously well qualified and lucky your not going to find anything thats worth a biscuit.

I work for a bodyshop and we have just been put on a 4 day week, the outlook aint good fella. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Its a sad state of affairs, garages/bodyshops closing left/right/center!

I`m just glad the garage I work at is not retail :!:

Back