World on fire / boiling/ burning etc

really i have given you the source from well before last year
You didn't. You gave a reference to a 140 year old collection of three books totalling around 2,500 pages. That's not a reference, that's trolling.

Having said that the articles on how low ceilings were a good thing was thought provoking.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
OK, so what was the last extreme WEATHER event you experienced???
Do you think everyone has experienced an extreme weather event? Or will you trot out the stupid argument that you haven't experienced extreme weather so it isn't happening.

For most it is a gradual heating process, some might experience extreme events, as is happening.

You didn't. You gave a reference to a 140 year old collection of three books totalling around 2,500 pages. That's not a reference, that's trolling.

Having said that the articles on how low ceilings were a good thing was thought provoking.
You said the comment was shyte you asked were the reference came from you were given it not my problem you do not want to read through it and as for your stupid comment that 125 degrees would kill people within hours i take it you dont have a clue about daily temps in the middle east the place must be littered with bodies

Last edited:
It doesn't take much to start a fire on a hot day. A discarded bottle or shard of glass can easily start a fire. I've seen loads of naturally occurring fires (ie not deliberately started) on dry grass in hot, dry and windy areas.

I find it very strange that when asked what their last extreme climate event they experienced was . . . . Most folk can only umm & ahhh !
Last summer in Essex!
Was like standing next to a giant hair drier.

You said the comment was shyte you asked were the reference came from you were given it not my problem you do not want to read throw it and as for your stupid comment that 125 degrees would kill people within hours i take it you dont have a clue about daily temps in the middle east the place must be littered with bodies
Yes it is your problem. You can't quote your shyte and say "you go check it". Who do you think you are -
Someone respectable? Nope.
Someone likely to misquote on purpose? Yep.
Someone who can understand as much as the average bloke with an A level? Nope.
Squalid troll? Yep.

It doesn't take much to start a fire on a hot day. A discarded bottle or shard of glass can easily start a fire. I've seen loads of naturally occurring fires (ie not deliberately started) on dry grass in hot, dry and windy areas.
I own a few acres of woodland that has never spontaneously combusted.

I'm just guessing here, but I don't for one minute think that you have actually witnessed . . .
loads of naturally occurring fires (ie not deliberately started) on dry grass in hot, dry and windy areas.
because they are actually quite rare.

A healthy body temp is 36-37 deg C.

Where does the belief that any air temp higher than that is dangerous come from???

Sponsored Links
Back