Would you change your name?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Try this for a name:

Anurag Dikshit

Do a Google and you'll find it's a real person. Would you change a name like that?

Sponsored Links
Used to get windows off a guy called Roland "Roly" Bottoms. Now I'd have been straight down the name change office with that one.

I got that beat. Please put down your coffee cup and finish swallowing anything you may be eating before clicking here

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:eek: Cough! Splutter! Hack! Hack again! Ignored advice - need hind-lick manoeuvre! Hack more! Hurrrramph ockety hack!

S'Ok now ta.

That's no way real!!!? Is it?

Sponsored Links
John Jones seems like as good a name as any.

Talking about John Jones aka John Darwin.

He says that is the last time he is going on holiday with the McCanns

About four weeks ago I got up one day and decided that after having the nickname of Slug for 30/44ths of my life that I should change it to that by Deed Poll.

A quick blast on the internet and £15 later the deed was done. I just have to pratt about changing all my documents over now. Dunno if I can be arsed with all that. Ill probably just keep it to wave in front of those who say "I cant call you that" and "Go on then whats your real name"

I looked into this in a big way
Discovered that changing your name by deedpole was a whole lot cheaper than buying a personalised number plate for the car
Regrds
Joe X467 THW Smith

Actually thats what I did! I bought a car with S***LUG and it just so happened that the numbers were the day and month of my first borns birthday. I even got it cheap from the dealer because he thought he would have difficulty selling a car with 'Slug' in the registration.

Sponsored Links
Back