would you could you?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
eat octopus tenticles?

I do they are delicious, just returned from crete, next to shrimp they are now my favorite seafood.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Once went fishing with a chinese bloke and caught dozens of octopus.
His wife served them up in one of those enameled steel washing up bowls, the bowl was full to the brim,we scoffed the lot with crusty bread and copius amounts of beer. Sitting on their veranda overlooking the beach, what a day, one of the most memorable meals of my life.

they're ok as long as they're not overcooked, but then your chinese friend would have liked them as they would have been "rubbery" :LOL:

Id love to try octopus tentacles but they cost squids

I actually like octopus as a creature (yes thats possible). Dived with them loads of times, fascinating. :)
They turn the poor bast*rds inside out to kill them, imagine that as a way to die?

I actually like octopus as a creature (yes thats possible). Dived with them loads of times, fascinating. :)
They turn the poor bast*rds inside out to kill them, imagine that as a way to die?

Now there's a thought an octopus in full scuba gear :D :D :D

Once went fishing with a chinese bloke and caught dozens of octopus.
His wife served them up in one of those enameled steel washing up bowls, the bowl was full to the brim,we scoffed the lot with crusty bread and copius amounts of beer. Sitting on their veranda overlooking the beach, what a day, one of the most memorable meals of my life.

Most memorable you say. Does it keep repeating on you...

Ok, Ok, Ive got my coat, Im leaving :rolleyes: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back