Xmas lights . . RCD and Timer . . . . . . . . . .

Sponsored Links
Here's an idea..... why don't you address the ops question.
The OP's question was addressed in the first 5 responses, back on Page 1, four days ago. Indeed, the OP's specific questions were addressed in the first response, which I posted some 33 minutes after the questions were posed. The OP asked no further questions after post #6 (at which point in time the thread remained fully on-topic), so one can but presume that (s)he was content with the responses received.

If you want to read all the subsequent stuff which arose, when, as only too often, winston jumped in with his usual terminological pedanticism, that's obviously up to you!

The mods have the ability to stop this sort of thing happening if they so wish.

Kind Regards,

Then why answer and feed fuel to a tiresome pointless discussion which I how many of the threads in this section end up as?

Sponsored Links
Then why answer and feed fuel to a tiresome pointless discussion which I how many of the threads in this section end up as?
Good question - the answer is probably down to 'human nature' (have you ever sat regularly in your "local"?!).

As I said, if the forum doesn't want it, they have the ability to stop it happening or, at as a lesser move, to separate tangential discussions from on-topic ones.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back