Yale Premium Alarm Hsa6400 Wirefree Alarm Kit

pdf1m minimumSmoke detector Radio 433.92MHz AM super heterodyne 433.92MHz AM transmitter
pressure @ 1m minimum
Zreocneievesr 2w0ithrajadmiomdinegvdicetesction Power supply 12V, 23A/MN21 alkaline
433.92MHz AM transmitter receiver with RjamadmioingMdicertoepctriocnessor controllePdower supply 12V, 23A/MN21 alkaline
Radio 433.92MHz AM super heterodyne
Power supply 6V, 4 x D alkaline cells. 3 miniature "lighter" battery. 3 years
Radio system 433.92MHz APoMwer supply 6V4,343x.9D2MalkHazlinAeMcetlrlsa.n3smitter miniature "lighter" battery. 3 years
years typical service life typical domestic service life
years typical service life typical domestic service life
Integral transmitter and super heterodyne receiver with jamming detection
Power supply Plug top adaptor type, input 230VAC 50Hz, output
Power supply 6V, 4 x AAA alkaline
Keypad remote control Keypad remote control
cells. 3 years typical domestic service life
Radio Microprocessor controlled Radio Microprocessor controlled T4e3s3t.9e2dMtHozEANM54transmitter 433.92MHz AM transmitter
Keyfob remote control

Yale say AM. ?????

Of course its AM I thought you were asking about the radio stations in my car I mentioned... You need to make yourself clearer.

Sponsored Links
Hello bernardgreen,

I am interested in discussing your theory of interference. I would like add a few points as I actually program (and design) microcontrollers, communication protocols with and without RF.

1. We know that Yale systems detect jamming, this is most likely done by calculating some threshold of noise on the frequency.

2. The threshold can be determined by averaging the noise (SNR) over a period of time, (this is how it is commonly done)

3. This threshold is low. In fact, it is low enough to have a few false positives. Being low also means that if the inteference is not in the threshold range, it will not cause a significant packet loss.

Let's think about this like UDP communication, the Yale sensors send tons of triggers or "UDP packets" to the "server". Some of these might fail, let's make an educated (pessimistic) guess and say that 1 in 4 packets will fail if there is some inteference but not enough to trigger the jamming detection.

When we design RF systems, we are aware of this, and as such send many many packets in one-way systems. Let's make a really pessmistic guess and say 1,000 triggers a second.

In this scenario, 750 triggers will still be registered in that second. Remember, it only takes 1 trigger packet to trigger the alarm. Assuming the house has 3-4 PIRs, and the burglars are in the house for 30 seconds, that would be about 90,000 triggers assuming 25% of them failed.

If you have any hard facts about these variables:

SNR threshold of jamming
Triggers per second for PIRs

Please let me know,
Thanks ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back