Yellow vest

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My new workwear in case I happen upon Anna Soubry or other snowflakes.

foto_no_exif (2).jpg

Sponsored Links
other snowflakes.

this one

49641363_1233890010096591_1418376682800152576_n.jpg

"On one recent piece of footage outside Westminster, Goddard is seen screaming at an Asian police officer: "You want a war - I'll give you a war. You are fair game."

When the officer says "I'm not deaf", he retorts: "You ain't even f****** British.""

Not my quote, but I like it

"Fascism isn't when the people heckle the powerful, it's when the powerful arrest the people for heckling them."

<snort> I once had a 'Visitor' vest & one of my lads scribbled underneath 'To This Planet' :)

Sponsored Links
"There's a blatant double standard in this country and it stinks!"

Would that be the same James Goddard who took advantage of the freedom of movement in Europe and once lived in Spain?

Surely not :rolleyes:

this one

"On one recent piece of footage outside Westminster, Goddard is seen screaming at an Asian police officer: "You want a war - I'll give you a war. You are fair game."

When the officer says "I'm not deaf", he retorts: "You ain't even f****** British.""

Hold on, Anna Soubry is one of your lot, pro-EU.

this one

Too easily offended these right wing snow flakes. Bless 'em.

Man who harangues people and calls them fascists is offended at being called a fascist.

We heard you the first time.

Anyway, it seems that the Police (state) have done the politician's bidding and arrested someone on the say-so of the snowflake politicians, and the biased speaker of the house purely because they not like what a member of the public was saying about them.

If my political studies serves well, that is what both the Nazi and Fascist states did.

I wonder if those policemen that did not arrest these evil people when they were standing right next to them (on at least three previous occasions), listening to their "unlawful words and public order offences" are going to be sacked or disciplined for obviously not knowing the law and not arresting someone straight-away for breaking it?

Sponsored Links
Back