Yellowhammer is just warming up...

Sponsored Links
Hope Lol. Do let us know when Brexit yields anything other than a divisive, law breaking, money sapping shi tshambles.
What a colossal pile of poo so far and we are still enjoying the benefits of membership.
Hilarious.

There u go typical attitude of a remoaner

Desperate for it all. To. Go. Pear shaped

Your lucky I am. Not in charge or you would be packing yer suit case ;)

:cool:

Might be better served blaming it on Leave voters, and Remainers who couldn't be bothered to vote.
Actually its not the publics fault.

using a referendum to decide something so flipping complex was always going to allow it to be subverted for personal gain of shysters.

Margaret Thatcher thought referendums were the work of the devil....

Sponsored Links
No, there are not.

Almost 50% of imports and exports are with the EU, the UK has built up highly integrated supply chains.

There are no amazing new markets as an alternative.

I was talking about test centre space!

Typical yes. We hate
to see our country poorer unlike quitters.

Ball cocks

U want things to go pear shaped for others

With yer I am alright Jack attitude

U be care ful u don't end up with what you are wishing for ;)

U want things to go pear shaped for others
Where did you hallucinate that? I have a family to think about. A lot of your fellow quitters are comfortably retired and don't give a chuff about the young or what happens to this country financially. Stupidest decision my fellow Brits have ever made and all based on bulls hit.

You lot hate the young, hate foreigners and hate the UK.

The EU is great! Can't imagine why most of the country were totally disillusioned by it, our living standards have just rocketed in the last 20 years.

Where did you hallucinate that? I have a family to think about. A lot of your fellow quitters are comfortably retired and don't give a chuff about the young or what happens to this country financially. Stupidest decision my fellow Brits have ever made and all based on bulls hit.

You lot hate the young, hate foreigners and hate the UK.

You hate any one who voted Brexit

Hate any one who voted for buffoon Johnson

What and u think that any one who voted Brexit does not have a family

Bell ***:LOL:

2 minute hate= Noseall. Very unpleasant sounding patronising person. Just ouzes nastiness.

Sponsored Links
Back