Yet another 2 way dimmer question.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know this topic has be covered to death but I cant find a recent post that answers my question.

Is there any alternative to the Varilight range for 2x 2way dimmers on the same circuit?

What I mean by this is that I want two 2 way dimmers in my front room to control wall lights and big light from both ends.

I know Varilight do nice (relative I think) touch master & slave lights but I dont like them also I have already bought and fitted flat plate polished black nickel sockets & switches from Newlec and the varilight aint going to match.

Am I scuppered? Or are there any other makes that you guys know of that will match with my sockets?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I have already bought and fitted flat plate polished black nickel sockets & switches from Newlec and the varilight aint going to match.
planaheaddf9.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back