You Have to admire them.

The French are living beyond their means. They can strike all they like but that doesn't pay the bills.

Sponsored Links
I'm also of the impression that it has a large proportion of its electricity fed by nuclear power stations, whereas we have to import much of the fuel required.

Think I'll move there. :D

These are just some examples. We laugh at the French, but we don't really have anything like the quality of life that they do. Yes, taxes are higher, but they see the benefit of these taxes in public services that are of a high standard. Our taxes are going to get higher, but this won't change our quality of life (in fact it will probably go down), its to pay for the lunacy of 13 years of a failed Labour regime.

Going there on holiday in 6 weeks, I think I'll stay too! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Not so many johhny foreigners there either (apart from the french, obvously :rolleyes: ) since they tend to pass through france like jellied kalamari.

You're bang on target there, spirit. That's why I'm going to live there.
Oh, and I've never met a bunch of nicer people.

The only race in the entire world that I dislike. Rude, arrogant and smell.

Much like the North of England then :D

What a nerve! :evil: The last time it was like that was when you paid us a visit and it disappeared when you left. ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yes got to agree that pie chips gravy and mushy peas in Preston did my guts in proper :D

Hence your signature mate. :LOL:
You leave my bottom out of this, cute as it is. :D

I'm also of the impression that it has a large proportion of its electricity fed by nuclear power stations, whereas we have to import much of the fuel required.

They also have the worlds biggest tidal power station, or at least they did! However it doesn't contribute all that much to the grid.

The only race in the entire world that I dislike. Rude, arrogant and smell.

Much like the North of England then :D

What a nerve! :evil: The last time it was like that was when you paid us a visit and it disappeared when you left. ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yes got to agree that pie chips gravy and mushy peas in Preston did my guts in proper :D

Hence your signature mate. :LOL:
You leave my bottom out of this, cute as it is. :D
And the bottom line is that it stinks! :LOL:

I think although we mostly hate the French there is something about them that we secretly admire.
My wife is working there at the moment due home tomorrow, apparently they are all on strike over raising the retirement age from 60 to 62.
Imagine that over here, we'll just moan grumble and whinge but carry on resined to our fate.

Think I'll move there. :D

I regret that along with that fool Infidel ( :evil: ), we have appeared to highjacked your thread Infidel. I promise you , :LOL: :LOL:, that I will not allow that clown Infidel to do it again! Back on track now! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back