You Have to admire them.

I think although we mostly hate the French there is something about them that we secretly admire.

Think I'll move there. :D

Yes, I'm afraid you are right. ...change our quality of life (in fact it will probably go down), its to pay for the lunacy of 13 years of a failed Labour regime.
That`s right blame the last gov`t :rolleyes: It is Thatcher destroying the unions and the Brit`s obsession with Banking and house owning that is the reason - We got what we deserve . And I don`t just admire the French - I drive their cars too :LOL: :cool: SNCF mes amis :idea:

Sponsored Links
I regret that along with that fool Infidel ( icon_evil.gif ), we have appeared to highjacked your thread Infidel. I promise you , icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif, that I will not allow that clown Infidel to do it again! Back on track now! icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
Absolutely just engaged a very palatable bottle of plonk and some rather moorish cheese but have run out of water biscuits, it's the servants night off what are we to do? :D

just engaged a very palatable bottle of plonk and some rather moorish cheese but have run out of water biscuits, it's the servants night off what are we to do? :D
Do you really want us to spell it out for you ? ;) :LOL: :LOL:

I regret that along with that fool Infidel ( icon_evil.gif ), we have appeared to highjacked your thread Infidel. I promise you , icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif, that I will not allow that clown Infidel to do it again! Back on track now! icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
Absolutely just a plonk...... and some moorish...... ( all the moor the merrier).......... cheese but have run out of servants............what are we to do? :D :rolleyes:

Cut your own cheese and pour your own drinks :?: :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
It is Thatcher destroying the unions

Problem is they were not destroyed.
We need a union slaying government once again. People who strike should be sacked.

we`re on that road already - I`m alright Jack ,I`m out of the workforce :LOL:

Social security payments are better in France i believe, i can't understand why foreigners want to come here things must be really bad in their home countries.

Social security payments are better in France i believe, i can't understand why foreigners want to come here things must be really bad in their home countries.
Be fair, the place is full of French :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back