You What?

Sponsored Links
What a cesspit London is now .

Much to late to stop it -- only hope is we can slow it down-- by voting UKIP.

We will only have one chance to change things-- and the next time- is the last time .
Please take it onboard.

Think about our kids futures.

Otherwise- on your head be it .

Sponsored Links
Yet LMB... slated for my conduct. (Thank god is was not PP, as he would have dealt with me good n proper).

Islam's agenda is to eventually take over the entire world. They've started with us because they know we are such an easy touch.

Too late to do anything about it now, I'm afraid.

Can't see the problem myself as its not happening in the village where I live. Fook everyone else :rolleyes:

If these simpletons, don't like the laws in this country, let them feel free to go back to whence they came. Born here and still feel the same way?? Go back to where their parents/grandparents/great grandparents, came from. They wanna live under Sharia Law?? Easy, go live in some, backward looking country that practices Sharia Law. Don't want white people walking past your mosque?? Easy,, build it well away from anywhere. Don't build them in town centres, don't build them in the suburbs. In fact, don't build them anywhere that your likely to feel offended when some British person walks past..
Now to find some MP who can become PM,,, and stand up and tell these fanatics this. ( I bet we have no fookin takers though)

Can't see the problem myself as its not happening in the village where I live. Fook everyone else :rolleyes:

Yeah, and my suburb of Bristol didn't have any ethnics, Polaks or Roma Beeg Eeeshew sellers 15 years ago. Got a few now. More and more all the time.

They'll get to your area eventually. Then some will be surprised when they are presented with their coffee-coloured grandchildren. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back